Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building

I extended my stay in Japan till next Tuesday. Today is weekend and I have decided to visit Shinjuku, Tokyo. After travelled for about 90 min by local train, I arrived my destination.

The first tourist spot that I have visited was the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. Surprisingly, I can enter the building up to level 45 at no cost (FREE)! It is opened from 9am to 11pm! I just realize that Japan is also one of the candidates for Olympics in year 2016. (Panel info displayed in front of the building). The first photo taken was a shot from some distance. The 2nd photo is right in front of the entrace into the towers. The construction looks as if Rome-style building is opposite the entrace. You can go to left tower or right tower. I went to the left tower. There is a restaurant located at level 45. >5000 yen/person (SGD75) for high tea only... :S

It took about 45 second by lift from ground floor to 45th floor. The two pictures below were taken at 45th floor. Seems like my minicity le :D Do you see an array of solar panel in one of the buildings (click on the photo to spot it)?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

Your Ad Here